Security System Administrator
- Use your expert customer service skills
- Join an experienced and supportive team
- Convient central city location
This role has a high level of customer service, working on electronic security access system software and is fast paced and varied.
Waterford Security is a family owned New Zealand company with a reputation for being the market leader in commercial security. Over the last 27 years we have built a high performing team and we support a wide range of corporate and government organisations with their security. We have offices in Auckland and Wellington and are known in the market for being at the cutting edge of new technology and providing exceptional service to our clients.
About the Role
You will be installing and repairing a wide range of electronic security systems across a broad customer base. You will be expected to sign up for the National Certificate in Electronic Security. On the job training and support will be provided.
You have a keen interest in electronics, technology, computers with ambition and a willingness to learn.
The key skills and attributes required for this role include:
- Superior communication skills - both written and verbal
- A personality that reflect a 'can do' attitude, friendliness, willingness to help, professionalism and ability to cope with a multiple tasks, work under pressure and to tight and tight deadlines
- Great organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Real team player, willingness to go the extra mile
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office products - must show a high level and be familiar with common software packages and a natural ability and understanding of computers, software and technology.
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Enjoy process driven work style
- Ability to work independently
- A full drivers license
- Have or be eligible to apply for a Certificate of Approval to work in the security industry issued from the Ministry of Justice.
To apply or for more information please email Linda Wellington at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 512 489. Applications close as soon as we find the right candidate.